By Pepper Schwartz,Martha Kempner
50 nice Myths of Human Sexuality seeks to dispel as a rule permitted myths and misunderstandings surrounding human sexuality, supplying an enlightening, interesting and tough e-book that covers the fifty components the author’s think participants needs to comprehend to have a secure, fulfilling and fit intercourse life.
- Dispels/Explores in most cases authorised myths and misunderstandings surrounding human sexuality
- Includes comparisons to different international locations and cultures exploring diverse ideals and the way societies can effect perceptions
- Areas mentioned comprise: pre-marital intercourse, masturbation, sexual ailments, myth, pornography, relationships, birth control, and feelings akin to jealousy, physique photo lack of confidence, passionate love and sexual aggression
- Covers either heterosexual and same-sex relationships
Read or Download 50 Great Myths of Human Sexuality PDF
Similar psychology of sexuality books
American citizens have lengthy loved romantic photos of the frontier and its colourful forged of characters, the place the cowboys are constantly rugged and the women constantly fragile. yet during this booklet, Peter Boag opens a unprecedented window onto the true outdated West. Delving into numerous fundamental resources and surveying sexological and literary resources, Boag paints a shiny photo of a West the place cross-dressing—for either males and women—was pervasive, and the place easterners in addition to Mexicans or even Indians may redefine their gender and sexual identities.
A provocative heritage that unearths how intercourse staff were on the forefront of social justice hobbies for the previous fifty years whereas construction a stream in their personal that demanding situations our principles approximately hard work, sexuality, feminism, and freedom Fifty nations deal with intercourse paintings as a valid task, and it's been legalized (with regulations) in 11 others.
International locations during this area were quite constrained (for an exception to this, see Petmesidou & Papatheodorou, 2006). The underlying assumption during this quantity is that regardless of the variety of welfare states bordering the Mediterranean Sea, a few attention-grabbing commonalities are shared by way of those countries.
Shifts in societal improvement caused by monetary and technological developments have had an impression upon the improvement of human sexuality and behavior, and with the growth of advancements corresponding to the net and linked applied sciences, it really is most likely that additional societal shifts will take place.
- Masochism and the Emergent Ego (Master Work)
- Sex, Sexuality and Therapeutic Practice: A Manual for Therapists and Trainers
- Erotic Exchanges: The World of Elite Prostitution in Eighteenth-Century Paris
- The Pleasure's All Mine: A History of Perverse Sex
- Story the Soldiers Wouldn't Tell: Sex in the Civil War
Additional info for 50 Great Myths of Human Sexuality